“Jhunjhuna” is a term popular among north Indians used for a range of percussion toys which produce a subtle sound effect when shaken. Although there are many plastic and wooden Jhunjuna toys available in the market, some Indian artisans, fortunately, never moved on. Vertiver identified such an artisan offering 100% organic Jhunjhunas for just Ten Rupees each near Udaipur, Rajasthan recently. The intriguing design and craftsmanship put into the toy forced us to release a blog post about it.
- SHAPING THE NARRATIVE ON CROP RESIDUE BURNING FOR GIZ AND NABARD
- 360 Communications for IEMaC- Conserving and Enhancing Forest Cover in Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh
- Facilitating Expert Conversations on AI and Big Data in Healthcare
- Shaping the Narrative on Why Forests Matter to India
- Communication Design for a Carbon Negative Future, Launch of SikkimCIMS- the First State-based Climate Inventory and Monitoring Portal